Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some Randon Thoughs

Well, I'm just starting this blog. Sure, I have a post from 2006, but that is one of the projects I worked on pursuing my degree. More on that below. I'm not sure where it is going to go, but hopefully I can share some fun and interesting thoughts and experiences. I have had a lot of unusual things happen to me throughout my life and I'm sure that there will be plenty more.

A little about me. I'm been a student for most of my life. In fact, I've been enrolled in some school for nearly 27 years of my life. I have my bachelors, MBA, and now I'm working on my Masters in Education along with completing my undergraduate requirements in integrated sciences.

In my spare time, I've coached youth basketball and ice hockey. I am also a Master Instructor for the Spinning Program (indoor cycling). Not only do I spend lots of time on an indoor cycle, but I try to ride three to six times a week outdoors. I also enjoy indoor mountain biking and plan on riding this weekend while snow is falling outside. I'll write about that some time next week.

So we will see how this goes. The more I play with this blog, the better my blog spot will be. Be patient as I find time to learn and personalize this page.

Till next time. Do what you do best and do it your best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment